deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Changeling Deck review please  (Read 423 times)

Gluttonist

• Decks

Undying

• Decks
Re: Changeling Deck review please
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 03:46:52 pm »
Interesting idea, got to love tribal decks and beeing able to choose the very best cards out of every tribal sounds like fun.
Something you might want to improve your deck with are tribal lands like Myr Reservoir.
Here's a full list: http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Tribal_lands

Yuwaki

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 04:10:09 pm »
You could try lords from other tribal's or sliver cards to make more use out of your changelings.
e.x: Lovisa Coldeyes , Master of Waves , Goblin Chieftain , Scion of Oona , Lord of the Unreal , Merfolk Sovereign and many more.

If you don't wanna go that way, general tribal-support cards might help you aswell.
Shared Animosity , Door of Destinies , Coat of Arms , Call to the Kindred ect ~

Another option (like Undying said) would be creature type support lands.
Swarmyard is nice with changelings. Mutavault give you more Changeling's. Springjack Pasture for Life/Mana Gain ect.
Be careful to add not to many of those lands, since they most of the time only provide colorless mana.

Gluttonist

• Decks
Re: Changelings - Comments
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 04:17:36 pm »
I literally have the biggest smirk on my face, expect a revision in a few minutes XD

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 05:51:33 pm »
I like the deck a lot! Definitely a clever way to get the biggest advantage out of tribal mechanics.

I really like Mikuyume's suggestion about slivers. something like Galerider Sliver or Striking Sliver could be great!

Also the idea's for tribal lands are really good. Something like Ally Encampment or Sliver Hive, or (if budget allows) Cavern of Souls means you could splash for Mirror Entity and Chameleon Colossus.

Merrow Reejerey could also be very powerful for it's enter the battlefield effect. You can tap down their creatures, or untap your lands to play more stuff.

I hope you find this helpful! Good luck and Happy Hunting :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Gluttonist

• Decks
Re: Changelings - Comments
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 06:34:17 pm »
Revised again =p Added Diffusion Sliver