deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] 51 Lands Deck  (Read 3325 times)

OldBenKenobi

• Decks
Re: 51 Lands Deck - Comments
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 02:45:09 pm »
Haha I love this idea but is it possible that you can discard your whole hand at once?

Yup! The Seismic Assault allows you to discard your hand.

OldBenKenobi

• Decks
Re: [Modern] 51 Lands Deck
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 03:11:51 pm »
   I would recommend adding green to this deck that way You could add zendikar incarnate to this deck. Having more lands would be good. Also zendikar's roil, and cards such as swell of growth, retreat to kazandu (for +1/+1 counter making) would be a good idea. Landfall would be a consistent way to play with this deck, especially if you ad Omnath, locus of rage.

So this deck would be a great landfall deck, almost standard when you think about it, but I guess the original post is meant to be silly and not perfect way of building a blue/red nuke on the cheap.

my friend built a wicked Omnath commander deck, so I know this is incredibly effective!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 03:45:12 pm »
  That's cool. Temur (G/U/R) is always a cool deck to build. Also adding retreat to coralhelm would help you search faster for your spells that you need.

debiant

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 05:01:14 pm »
Many of my friends play modern. This will be fun, thanks. I'm just not ready to settle down with one deck. I need to be free to play with many decks. Wait...  ;D

vinx

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 11:52:39 pm »
I run a U/B deck using Zombie Infestation to a similar effect. I concur with Dimarius on Reliquary Tower. Infinite hand size really helps while digging for the Zombie Infestation/Seismic Assault. Also adds little to the price of the deck.

OldBenKenobi

• Decks
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 02:23:56 pm »
I run a U/B deck using Zombie Infestation to a similar effect. I concur with Dimarius on Reliquary Tower. Infinite hand size really helps while digging for the Zombie Infestation/Seismic Assault. Also adds little to the price of the deck.

It's a good card, but when the point of the deck is discarding lands, maximum hand size isn't really an issue. And I will always mulligan until I pull a Seismic Assault because that's a need card. I might add one and add some cycle land cards.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2016, 05:31:07 pm »
  if blue is a main part of the deck you could add kraken creatures such as scourge of fleets and engulf the shore. What's funnier than having a giant sea monster....having one that returns creatures back to the hand for every ISLAND you control.

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2016, 10:07:00 pm »
http://deckstats.net/decks/43244/408765-silly-deck-2/en

Just to be clear the deck strat is getting the Seismic Assault on turn 3. Treasure Hunt turn 4 and hope you have 10 lands in hand to deal 20 damage to their face.

nope:) 

Gemstone Caverns should explain enough...  which also means you have to let them go first.

opponents first turn... play Gemstone Caverns
turn1. play any of the multi mana tappy lands on my deck list.
turn2. hopfully you have a Reliquary Tower then cast Treasure hunt  (at this point you have 3 mana)
turn3.  play a mountain/island cast semic assault and win:) with 1 mana untapped:)

thats why the mana set up is so important.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:17:16 pm by Bartley »

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2016, 07:14:49 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2016, 07:30:52 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)

lame... mine is better and this one wins:(

OldBenKenobi

• Decks
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 08:32:28 pm »

I'm so sorry my opening statement for deck of the week is "This is dumb".
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:42:48 pm by OldBenKenobi »

OldBenKenobi

• Decks
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 08:38:54 pm »

lame... mine is better and this one wins:(

That's not very nice. We can both have very good decks.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2016, 05:45:42 am »
   easy guys, let's all play nice. OldBenKenobi, congrats to you. @Bartley, lets be supportive buddy.

OldBenKenobi

• Decks
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2016, 03:23:20 pm »
   easy guys, let's all play nice. OldBenKenobi, congrats to you. @Bartley, lets be supportive buddy.

Thanks bud

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2016, 03:25:56 pm »

whoa lol, I didn't mean to bash on oldben... I was disappointed in the Deck stats website.  The fact that likes means more than what is actually on the deck.   Just seems broken.

Sorry oldben:) I should of just shut up :):):)