deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Vampire Bloodlust  (Read 449 times)

pkern1993

• Decks
[Standard] Vampire Bloodlust
« on: June 21, 2016, 10:05:14 pm »
Vampire Bloodlust

Use madness costs to cast high cost spells, to suppress opponents attacking and defending force, and attack with larger creatures.

jem_n_josh

• Decks
Re: Vampire Bloodlust - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 10:17:06 pm »
Nice! Big fan of Vampire decks. Looks pretty solid, however I could see a sruggle against a powerful blue deck. Good job otherwise!

pkern1993

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 05:58:50 am »
Thank you! It does hit a bit of a wall against blue decks, especially late game. But, usually I draw the right cards quickly enough to circumvent that problem. I'm glad that you like it. This is actually only the third deck that I've ever built.

pkern1993

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 06:01:05 am »
Also, Chandra is really only in there as a placeholder for when I get another Olivia, but I'm really considering keeping her in.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Vampire Bloodlust
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 08:33:01 am »
   The deck isn't a bad build at all. It looks like an aggro deck so I do see some areas that it can be covered in;

Creatures- It might be best if you take out the sin prodder. Reason being, it lets your opponent say no to your good cards that sometimes they will desperately say no to just so you can't have them. Olivia's bloodsworn, indulgent aristocrat, and even twins of maurer estate would be good choices. Olivia's bloodsworn can make your vamps hit faster. The aristocrat can make you other creatures bigger. This can also be done by playing malevolent whispers and then sacrificing the enemy's creature. That or sac the tokens you make when playing call the bloodline. And lastly the twins are a 3/5 for basically 3 mana, that's a pretty good trade off.

Spells- You have good spells but if you main or even side board cards that mess with the opponent such as pick the brain, vessel of malignity, even magmatic chasm so they can't block. Building a strong deck is one thing, but keep in mind that your deck has to beat someone else's. If you know blue is a weakness for this deck, add something such as elusive tormentor who can make himself hexproof. Just try ideas such as these and you might see some improvement as far as the deck build goes.