deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [MORDEN] Esper Transmuter  (Read 393 times)

smtkiller

• Decks
[MORDEN] Esper Transmuter
« on: June 22, 2016, 10:46:19 pm »

Jabilac

• Decks
Re: [MORDEN] Esper Transmuter
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 11:35:39 pm »
I would also consider cleaning up some of those 1 of's in your deck and find multiple copies of the creature/artifact you like best to improve your consistency. If you know what card you plan on casting on turn 6 or 7 then you have a better idea of how to set-up the board for yourself.

With that said Wurmcoil Engine and Batterskull are some of the best artifacts available and I would suggest finding several spot for them in your deck. Also I would look into cards like Mana Leak, Rune Snag, Negate, Dispel, ect. to protect yourself from cards like Ancient grudge, Oxidize, Destructive Revelry, Naturalize, Creeping Corrosion, ect.

Fabricate will help you locate the artifact you need/what when you need/what it.
Academy Ruins is a good land to run in a deck like this because it can target almost anything in your GY.

Overall the idea is solid and you have a nice base set-up to work from with Etherium Sculptor, Ethersworn Canonist, and Chief Engineer.  I think focus on your late game now and decide how you want to win.

smtkiller

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 11:56:28 pm »
I consider Wurmcoil Engine my next meta (because it expansive), i considere Phyrexian Metamorph and a copie of Duplicant too. I dont know what clean the 1 slot, maybe for "i like so much this cards" i was using Hindering Light but a trade for mor robots and i dont know how to trade mor efficiently.

I run this whti Fabricate, but trade for Kuldothas, fells this mor fast whit de Thousand-year elixir.

Academy Ruins is a expansive card too, maybe a new goal.

other considerations:

for my 1 CMC : Judge's Familiar
Trading Post
Scuttling Doom Engine
Bident of Thassa ( for card advantage )

What do you sugere? can make a list more solid ? how trade do it ?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:06:31 am by smtkiller »

smtkiller

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 01:54:33 pm »
new mentions
my removes,

Spine of Ish Sah
Scourglass

smtkiller

• Decks