deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Frog Deck - Comments  (Read 299 times)

Comment Bot

Frog Deck - Comments
« on: June 23, 2016, 08:36:27 pm »
This is the comment topic for Frog Deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Frog Deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: Frog Deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 08:36:27 pm »
Ha! I love the Frog Tribal Synergy! seems like a really fun deck that nobody would see coming. With a few small general tribal cards this could become even more powerful. Spells like Coat of Arms, Obelisk of Urd, and Alpha Status could make for some really scary big frogs, and the Lorwyn block Changelings could be honorary frogs (Chameleon Colossus, Cairn Wanderer, Changeling Titan, Game-Trail ChangelingGhostly Changeling, Moonglove Changeling, Skeletal Changeling, Woodland Changeling). Just a thought. Hope you find this helpful!
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Reiniant

• I play EDH. Need help for budget, I'm your guy!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 02:52:18 am »
thank you. my friend made the deck and wanted help with the mana base. He wanted creatures that looked like frogs though so maybe not the changelings.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 07:54:17 am »
  Deathgazer is my favorite in this deck so far. Having a landfall sub mechanic going on where your lands entering the field could boost it up if you run cards such as swell of growth and retreat to kazandu. Also adding drownyard temple to the deck will help your gitrog monster stay satisfied while also giving you a constant card to draw every turn and a GUARANTEED landfall trigger.