deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Simic Evolution - Comments  (Read 228 times)

Comment Bot

Simic Evolution - Comments
« on: June 24, 2016, 06:36:41 pm »
This is the comment topic for Simic Evolution.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Simic Evolution.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

BelialValak

• Decks
Re: Simic Evolution - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 06:36:41 pm »
I think you could use experiment one and avatar of the resolute in this deck, and a little ramp cause your curve is high.

I play Simic Modern as well, later on if you like I could share my build with you.

Rust71898

• Sunlight? What's that?
  • Decks
Re: Simic Evolution - Comments
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 09:00:18 pm »
Sure I'd love to see your build sometime! I thought about adding Experiment One to the list, but liked the value of Simic Charm over it as it gives a little more flexibility to answer a situation where you would need a regenerating creature by buffing in combat, hexproof to counter removal, and bounce for whatever. I see the value of theoretically infinite regenerates on Experiment One, so i could see it as a very strong sideboard card in many matchups. I hadn't thought of Avatar of the Resolute that sounds like a really great card for any Simic Evolution list. Usually mana isn't a problem as Gyre Sage generates ridiculous amounts of mana and even if i don't find one the combination of CMC 3 or lower (except for sky swallower/prime speaker) and Simic Growth Chambers keeps the deck fairly solid on mana.