deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Spirits in my head, but they won't go - Comments  (Read 1121 times)

Comment Bot

Spirits in my head, but they won't go - Comments
« on: July 11, 2016, 04:58:21 pm »
This is the comment topic for Spirits in my head, but they won't go.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Spirits in my head, but they won't go.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
Re: Spirits in my head, but they won't go - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 04:58:21 pm »
Hi I also created a spirit deck with the new spirits. But i added some older spirits from the old Innistrat and Kamigawa

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 10:36:46 pm »
   The creatures are good but I would recommend adding some more instant and sorcery spells. This way your deck will have some counter plays against the enemy. For example, broken concentration, deny existence, dauntless cathar, and even ghostly wings can be used offensively (since you can enchant your opponent's creatures as well). Just a few ideas you might want to consider.

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 12:23:04 am »
I changed it a bit

JoeyBoey1

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 12:23:39 am »

jmsdwn

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 12:31:32 am »
Its already has Spell Queller, the creatures provide the control, therefore not needing counters, but I will be running them in my side board and 3 main.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 06:51:20 am »
   And I just re-read spell queller, its effect can be used on your OWN creatures as well. If you combo this with the spectral shepherd and rattlechains it'd be a good way to keep the hexproof going for your creatures. A nice 3-creature combo.

jmsdwn

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 04:36:51 pm »
WOW, have you even looked at this deck?  That is the mechanic of the deck.  Also Spectral Shepherd and Togglegeist while Nebegast Herald is in play, so pay 3 mana tap down 2 creatures at instant speed while pumping Mausoleum Wanderer at the same time. 

jmsdwn

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 04:42:11 pm »
This is a modern Merfolk/Faeries deck in disguise as a standard deck.  Mausoleum Wanderer = Cursecatcher    Nebegast Herald = Pestermite

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 08:41:32 am »
  @jmsdwn, I understand the concept of the bouncing spirits. IT's just when I first read spell queller I thought it could only be used against your opponent's creatures. But now that I'm thinking about it probably would be best to man board the essence flux. At least this way it also serves as evasion against the enemy.