deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [Standard] UB zombies  (Lida 368 vezes)

Girlhunter2102

• Decks
[Standard] UB zombies
« em: Julho 23, 2016, 09:21:23 pm »
UB zombies

First attempt at this deck, I feel like there's something here, and it looks fun. We'll just have to see how it stacks  up against the proverbial contenders like GW tokens, and weenie white. Not seeing a ton of people playing from under the floorboards but I dig the card in a zombies deck, especially since flipped liliana can help you madness it for like 3-5 zombies.

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] UB zombies
« Responder #1 em: Julho 25, 2016, 06:05:52 pm »
Hi, sweet standard zombie deck! I like that you're really going for the tribal theme and actually have ways to fill your graveyard. One guys that comes to mind is Advanced Stitchwing. He's not as powerful as Geralf's Masterpiece, but he can get back on the field faster and for fewer cards. I can imagine T2 Wailing Ghoul or Screeching Skaab with Advanced Stitchwing going to GY, then T3 return Stitchwing to play discarding a Prized Amalgam which gets to immediately return. Just seems to fit the curve nicely and something to think about.

With Gisa and Geralf already in the deck, you have plenty of recursion, but i was wondering if you considered a couple copies of Cemetery Recruitment?  Early on, it can be a nice way to pull a Relentless Dead from the Yard and lets you keep digging for win cons. Plus, even if Gisa and Geralf are in play, you can still use it to get back a dead Liliana, Heretical Healer.

Overall though, the deck looks pretty solid and I'm excited to hear how ti works for you! Good luck and Happy Hunting :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Littledude33

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Julho 25, 2016, 06:16:36 pm »
Here is my take on the deck. I'm still working on the sideboard and would love yalls' input

https://deckstats.net/decks/25225/536457-b-u-zombies-standard-/en
« Última modificação: Julho 25, 2016, 10:21:00 pm por Littledude33 »

Occultist

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Julho 25, 2016, 07:11:54 pm »
Errr...why on earth would you run Evolving Wilds alongside with Choked Estuary, esp. on a deck that needs to pull off constant pressure, even from drop-1. I really don't get it...