deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Deckbuilder Improvements  (Read 1992 times)

Nils

• Decks
Deckbuilder Improvements
« on: July 25, 2016, 11:35:53 pm »
I have just released an updated version of our interactive deckbuilder that comes with several improvements and new features! For example, you can now create custom sections and can paste or upload a deck list without switching to the text-based deck editor.

Please give it a try and let me know how you like it!

ushiikun

• Decks
Re: Deckbuilder Improvements
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 03:09:26 am »
I like the changes, especially not having to switch over for doing a decklist import.

Any chance of getting color filtering like on the deck search, so it would show you two colors of cards while you are building decks?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 11:46:13 pm »
You mean for filtering the card database, so that you could select both red and green and see all cards that are either red, green or both? I could look into that, sure!

Soren841

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 12:17:10 pm »
Right now, when I search for a card name in the deckbuilder it doesn't do anything with words smaller than 4 letters, which makes it annoying when searching for a cycle of cards all starting with the same word, such as Vow of Duty, Vow of Malice, etc. Can you change this? It's always been inconvenient for me
Nils is the God I worship

kami.inu

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 03:28:00 pm »
Something I've just noticed in the deck builder, say I go to build a deck with a split card but only want to use half (specifically Breaking // Entering for a mill deck that will never cast Entering). I put just Breaking in the deck list, but when I go to analyse it says I have no copies of Breaking even though I have 4 copies. I can only assume that it's because my collection has 4 copies of "breaking // entering" and not "breaking", is there a way around this? Or is it something you'd look at updating on your end?

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 11:22:52 pm »
Quick update: You can now also search for colorless cards using the color filter settings!