deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: U/R Prowess - Comments  (Read 168 times)

Comment Bot

U/R Prowess - Comments
« on: July 30, 2016, 06:08:59 pm »
This is the comment topic for U/R Prowess.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für U/R Prowess.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

heminga13

• Decks
Re: U/R Prowess - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 06:08:59 pm »
Play tested against Bant Company last night (my LGS did one last night of draft for FNM). Went 2-2 as the deck on the play won that game each time. I think going up to 20 land might be good, and putting in Incendiary Flow should improve it as well (I managed to snag 2 during the draft).

heminga13

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 05:53:03 pm »
Friend borrowed it last night. Went 1-2 drop. He did have fun playing it and recommended Anticipate for card draw/filtering. I grabbed a playset of Titan's Strength, too, for more cheap spells. Made some adjustments (current list) and I think I might run it myself next FNM.

heminga13

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 02:03:15 am »
Updated sideboard. Added in a couple Kozilek's Return and Unsubstantiate. Took out the 3 Negate and 1 Fiery Impulse.