deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: R/G WereWolf Token Aggro - Comments  (Read 587 times)

Comment Bot

R/G WereWolf Token Aggro - Comments
« on: August 12, 2016, 02:49:05 am »
This is the comment topic for R/G WereWolf Token Aggro.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für R/G WereWolf Token Aggro.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Lucky Goblin Gaming Club

• Decks
Re: R/G WereWolf Token Aggro - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 02:49:09 am »
id drop the evolving wilds and add Cinder Glade. i dont run Tokens much, but here is what i made a few months ago (not updated with EMN)

http://deckstats.net/decks/60620/504536-rg-standard-werewolf/en

Jhorin

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 07:51:50 am »
I'm using evolving wilds to help trigger scourge wolf's delirium. I'm testing it at the moment and found its really good. Also cinder glades a bit pricey and this is more of budget deck.

ioamon

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 07:46:38 am »
Hello!
Why you don't use Zada, Hedron Grinder instead of Mirrorwing Dragon? So your opponent can't make profit of the ability of your dragon.

Jhorin

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 09:26:50 am »
Hi,

I'm not using Zada because its easier for the opponent to remove. The opponent will be reluctant to use most removal on Mirrorwing such as lightning axe as it would make him remove his own creatures as well. I also found that the opponent doesn't use Mirrorwing that much to buff their own creatures as they forget they can do that. Also Blossoming Defense can be used to counter anything like that. Mirrorwing is also a flyer which can be good as nothing else can deal with flyers in the deck.

I've not managed to test the current deck at the moment so this is only speculation.

InstaMix

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 06:30:55 am »
Hey there, any thought's of throwing a Second Harvest in to the mix for a token bump? you can then give them all haste with Expedite on Mirrowing Dragon.

macho0099

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 09:38:15 pm »
why not add mayor of avanbruck and himmerwolf to keep spamming wolf tokens and block your werewolf in thier strongest form?