deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Legacy] [4C] Daretti and Friends (Combo Control)  (Read 127 times)

Bane2k4

• Decks
[Legacy] [4C] Daretti and Friends (Combo Control)
« on: August 18, 2016, 01:10:13 am »
[4C] Daretti and Friends (Combo Control)

Tezzerator with a twist! With todays spoiling of the new Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast card (found here: http://www.magicspoiler.com/mtg-spoiler/daretti-ingenious-iconoclast/), I immediately thought that he was screaming to be abused - and this list does just that.

Not taking dorkers into account, a T3 Daretti -> T4 Nahiri sets you up perfectly for popping both their ultimates on turn 6. You use Nahiri to go and get Blightsteel Colossus, giving it Haste, and then you use Daretti to get 3 more hasted copies, swinging for 44 with Trample and Infect across 4 bodies - GG!

Now, obviously, this is the dream, but it needed a synergistic control shell to run it in, and Tezzerator is the most obvious, having excellent synergy with Daretti, and good synergy with Nahiri's ultimate, particularly post board.

Whilst it's almost certain that I'm never going to be able to afford this deck, I thought it was a fun and potentially very strong brew for Legacy - and I can always try budgefy the land base and run Daze over Force of Will or something to at least have an FNM playable deck!

---------

Anyone fancy giving me some feedback on this? It's obviously a first pass at a brew as the card only got spoiled today, but I really like it's potential. I'm fairly new to Legacy, so feedback would be greatly appreciated!