deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Post Rotation Bant Humans (need help)  (Read 313 times)

CaptainCoonar

• Here is my PukaTrsde want list
  • Decks
[Standard] Post Rotation Bant Humans (need help)
« on: August 21, 2016, 08:05:42 am »
Post Rotation Bant Humans (need sideboard help)

I'm really enjoying the idea of the flickering Thalia's lieutenant and reflector mage at instant speed with long road home and eerie interlude. The thing is I cant deside if I want to main board the cards and/or what would I cut/ sideboard out for them? I loved playing blue white humans but I want to splash green for Tamiyo but I dont know if I should add any other green cards to it. Help is much needed and appreciated!

CardinalSilence

• You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Post Rotation Bant Humans (need help)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 11:07:20 pm »
Sorta off base here but if you're into Thalia's Liutenant being an absolute beast you should try it in combination with Hanweir Garrison with an aggro Boros Humans shell. Deck takes off like crazy.

As far as your problem with the sideboard I think it's pretty much where it should be, I would maybe suggest Oath of Nissa to make Tamiyo a little more castable though - hope any of this helps

CaptainCoonar

• Here is my PukaTrsde want list
  • Decks
Re: Post Rotation Bant Humans (need sideboard help) - Comments
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 11:34:51 pm »
I like the idea of the red white that seems nuts! I'm digging the idea of oath of nissa for this build. Thanks for the input helps a ton!