deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Delirious End  (Read 522 times)

Fricks

• Returning to MTG after a decade!
  • Decks

DoublebaseFanatic

• Double's mtg 3D card Lifecounter
  • Decks
Re: The Delirious End - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 08:30:24 am »
Looking for an alternate way to count your Life Points? I'm building 3D magic cards to use them like an abacus. Follow me on Facebook (Double's Lifecounter) or instagram (@doubles_mtg_lifecounter)

Fricks

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Delirious End
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:44:03 am »
I would exchange "Dusk Feaster" and "Hound of the Farbogs" with "Mindwrack Demon"

I've also made an similar Deck http://deckstats.net/decks/17001/550865-ruthless-purpose-gb-delirium/de

Thanks for the suggestion. I plan to purchase a couple copies of that card. I should have added that this deck consists cards ive collected from booster packs.

DoublebaseFanatic

• Double's mtg 3D card Lifecounter
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 09:07:03 am »
No problem, it's also even my way to add a deck.
The "Oran-Rief Hydra" seems for me a bit random. And I would play some manadorks or "Splendid Reclamation" to push out Emrakul a bit earlier. But keep it up, it seems to become a good deck. Do you want to play it on Standard Events?
Looking for an alternate way to count your Life Points? I'm building 3D magic cards to use them like an abacus. Follow me on Facebook (Double's Lifecounter) or instagram (@doubles_mtg_lifecounter)

Fricks

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 02:54:45 pm »
No problem, it's also even my way to add a deck.
The "Oran-Rief Hydra" seems for me a bit random. And I would play some manadorks or "Splendid Reclamation" to push out Emrakul a bit earlier. But keep it up, it seems to become a good deck. Do you want to play it on Standard Events?

Thanks again for feedback. I plan to try it out in my area anf hopefully enter an event or two. Tbe Hydra was an added trample, was considering another deathcap