deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Fly, You Fools!  (Read 265 times)

iambatmanforever

• Decks
[Casual] Fly, You Fools!
« on: September 05, 2016, 04:29:47 pm »
Fly, You Fools!

Use Flyers to buff each other and go over the opponent's defenses. Nothing terribly complicated. I'd love to find a way to fit Griffin Rider in, but Griffins just don't seem like the best flyers and I don't want to waste space I could use on better cards. Any suggestions are always appreciated.

Jabilac

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Fly, You Fools!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 07:46:21 pm »
You have some nice synergies already.  Here are some suggestions:

There are some new spirits that came out recently that might be useful in this kind of build.  Mausoleum Wanderer and Spell Queller come to mind quickly that could be slipped in fairly easily.  If you wanted to go for the full "Spirit" build then you could add Rattlechains, DrogSkol Captain, Geist of Saint Traft, and/or Swans of Bryn Argoll.

You could replace Unsummon with Vapor Snag.  You could add Sunlance, Path to Exile, or Condemn.  I would also consider having some kind of counters in the side board like Mana Leak, Negate, Dispel, whatever will work best against the decks you face.  If you don't know or want a cover all kinda card then Mana Leak.