deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: -1/-1 counters  (Read 1271 times)

entropize

• Decks
-1/-1 counters
« on: September 06, 2016, 08:47:10 am »
I am trying to come up with cards that say put a -1/-1 counter on target creature each turn. I already know about fevered convulsions (which is too much mana to use its ability) and glistening oil (I don't like the idea of giving opponents' creatures infect). Also be aware that I am looking for continuous effects that work every turn preferably enchantments and that do not only target opponent's creatures (I want mine to be potential targets).

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: -1/-1 counters
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 06:44:11 pm »
It isn't exactly what you're looking for, but cards with Wither (like Everlasting Torment) distribute -1/-1 counters. You can also look into card with Proliferate ( like Contagion Clasp) to continuously supply the counters. It also isn't a counter, but Heartless Summoning gives all your creatures -1/-1 at all times, and makes stuff cheaper. Not exactly sure what you're going for so I don't know if that helps.

Other noteworthy Wither cards: Kulrath Knight, Midnight Banshee, Corrosive Mentor, and Necroskitter.

Other Noteworthy Proliferate Cards: Contagion Engine, Grim Affliction.

Other Interesting Cards that give -1/-1 counters: Blowfly Infestation, Crumbling Ashes, Scar, Virulent Wound

Hope this helps! Good luck :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

entropize

• Decks
Re: -1/-1 counters
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 09:31:22 pm »
Well I am hoping to use cards to either weaken an opponent's creatures or my tree of perdition. I suppose glistening oil or torture will have to suffice although contagion clasp looks interesting