deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Rakdos: Damage Each Opponent - Comments  (Read 647 times)

Comment Bot

Rakdos: Damage Each Opponent - Comments
« on: March 20, 2014, 06:45:05 pm »
This is the comment topic for Rakdos: Damage Each Opponent.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Rakdos: Damage Each Opponent.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

BigRed40

• Decks
Re: Rakdos: Damage Each Opponent - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 06:45:05 pm »
Did Dave tell you what i am building in the future or something lol...I plan on building my next commander deck starting with Kaervek the merciless and you have at least 7 others I will be putting in that deck too funny! and yes that is a good start but there are other combos that work much better

bigdogdch

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 10:00:41 pm »
Well,  such as...

BigRed40

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 10:33:08 pm »
Gray merchant,crypt gas ,devotion not many, but a few would be huge especially when you have spells with 2black or more then colorless you get crypt gas out then a drain life HUGE just sayin...

BigRed40

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 10:38:43 pm »
also black sun zenith great sorcery Xathrid necromancer,mogis's marauder,and I, just my opnion u have to many sorceries going on there, so that could hurt?