deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New: Improvements to Deckbuilder UI and Card Images in Collections and Set Pages  (Read 1921 times)

Nils

• Decks
As I announced last week I have been working on some updates centered around making our deckbuilder more intuitive to use. I am happy to report that these changes, as well as a few additional improvements to our collections and set pages, are now live. Thank you to everyone who helped me beta test this!

Here is an overview over what has changed:
  • Deckbuilder:
    • When you visit the Deckbuilder, you will be asked for the name and format of your new deck. As soon as you confirm this, an empty deck will immediately be created and saved to your folder as a draft. The same is true when you make a copy - a draft copy will be created as soon as you confirm the name.
    • When you're done working on a decklist, you can click Save to save your deck immediately.
    • As you are making changes in the deckbuilder, a new draft revision will be created and your deck list will be regularly backed up to it. If you accidentally close the window, you can always go back to your deck to continue editing the most recent backup of that revision. This replaces the old backup system, which only stored backups in your browser and didn't always work reliably.
    • If you'd like to see your deck analysis but not save it yet, you can click Analyze as before. If you then decide to save your deck, you can then press Save on top of the page or continue editing it below.
    • If you are not logged in, you can still create a deck list, analyze it and share its temporary URL as before.
    • The links to "Decks", "Top Decks" and "Deck Search" in the header have been replaced by a new streamlined Decks page.
  • Collections: You can now display collections as card images instead of a table, similar to the Visual Spoiler for decks.
  • Set Pages: The list of cards in a set should now load much more quickly, include additional columns such as card prices, and allow you to search for and filter cards. And, like a collection, you can now display a set as card images instead of a table.

The feature allowing you to view a collection or set as card images is still experimental. There will be further improvements to this over the coming weeks. I am also hoping to add support for this to the deckbuilder as well in the medium term, but that will require some additional work.

As usual, please let me know if you notice anything wrong, or have ideas for improvements.

pipstapa

• Decks
One big issue now is that when you sort by collector nr in sets it's messed up. It goes from 1, 10, 100, 101-109, 11 etc :/ this is very annoying when trying to add cards from a specific set that you've ordered

pipstapa

• Decks
One big issue now is that when you sort by collector nr in sets it's messed up. It goes from 1, 10, 100, 101-109, 11 etc :/ this is very annoying when trying to add cards from a specific set that you've ordered

at least with Planeshift. Doesn't seem to happen with Apocalypse

Nils

• Decks
It looks like there was a problem with sorting cards if the set container a card that had a special symbol in its collector number. I fixed it now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Nils

• Decks
One more addition: You can now also filter your collection by set.