deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Frog - Comments  (Read 534 times)

Comment Bot

Frog - Comments
« on: September 29, 2016, 04:30:24 pm »
This is the comment topic for Frog.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Frog.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

nuke321BOOM

• Decks
Re: Frog - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 04:30:27 pm »
I would personally add some counter and more burn. Also, I'd add things like goblin electromancer to get those spells out quicker. I like the way it works with the board wipe, but there aren't to many win conditions.

Brosmanj

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 09:08:48 pm »
This works if you are playing against someone who is creature heavy, but what if they aren't. you don't have much other than creature fixing.
Play on.

Have fun!!!

xxx-magicchris-xxx

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 11:41:52 am »
21 likes for a modern deck which is not legal in modern ?!?  this is a joke, right ^^

dreamwriter

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 12:31:28 pm »
Just swap the sharpshooter for Izzet Staticaster and the deck is legal.

AIRchrist

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 04:43:33 pm »
This is laughably bad. Maybe not bad, but definitely too cute and misguided. How does this have so many likes when it would get destroyed by tier 3 modern decks? Also, not modern legal. I'd love playing against this with my Lantern or Burn. No chance.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:45:24 pm by AIRchrist »

Ethanfireb

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 12:21:14 am »
It's meant to be silly. It's for those of us who like seeing or using a deck, and laughing. Magic is made for people to have fun. Being able to win is a byproduct of the fact that it is a game. Get over the fact that it may be improperly labeled or have no interaction against your superior decks, it's not meant to.

Discendo

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 05:10:33 pm »
You know I actually was not going to like this deck but Ethanfireb just summed up nicely why we should - yes its not really properly labeled, yes it might get stomped by high end decks, but its still fun to play. Isn't that what the games meant to be? I would genuinely like to play with or against this deck, it looks like it would be hilarious.

Aladalo

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 10:00:08 am »
I´ve bought this deck because i think is quite fun to play, but i also like to win, so, and after a few games i saw its offensive power was too low, so i introduced Spellheart Chimera so you can resist a few turns and be able to attack with a powefull creature.