deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New: Interactive deckbuilder as default! (change your default in settings)  (Read 1359 times)

Nils

• Decks
Over the last few months I have made quite a few improvements to our interactive deckbuilder, to the point where I think it works better than the text-based deckbuilder for most people. As a consequence, I have now switched the default, so that the interactive deckbuilder will show up first whenever you build, copy or edit a deck.

If you do prefer the text-based deckbuilder over the interactive one you can change the default in your settings!

Also, I noticed that I often used the text-based deckbuilder not to actually change a deck, but just to view the deck list for a deck. Since this will no longer be as easy as before I have added a new option under Deck Tools to view the decklist from there.

Please let me know if you notice any problems or have any other ideas or comments!