deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Legacy] Melira's Bombardment  (Read 447 times)

iegurbid

• Decks
[Legacy] Melira's Bombardment
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:48:45 pm »
Melira's Bombardment

All the combos:

Classic: Melira, Sylvok Outcast + Goblin Bombardment + any creature with persist.

Other ways: If you are enable to find a Goblin Bombardment you can combo this way: Melira + Redcap + Skirk Prospector

If you still able to find the redcap for the combo you got enough wih: Melira + Scuzzbak (goblin with persist) + skrik prospector + goblin sharpshoter. The sharpshoter is the one dealin the damage here.

This are the diferent ways you can combo, but most of the time you will just win by atacking with you creatures with persist and udying with the help of the bombardment or goblin sharpshooter for extra damage in each death.

Also remember that +1 +1 counters is like removing a -1 -1 one, so you can use the spike feeder to recharge your redcap and sacrifice him several times for extra dmg.

You also have the 4 sharpshoter to take advantage of any single persist or undying triger and you can use keen sense on it to draw a nice punch un cards i one turn.

For drawing cards or trying to find the card for the combo you have both sensei top and keen sense, wich used on a goblin sharpshooter can give you 3 cards in on single turn.

Skrik prospector is here to help you to combo in a diferent way or just to make you faster at combo. With him you can combo at turn 3.

On the sideboar you have 4 vexing Shusher to make you able to combo when facing the avarage blue deck.

I know including kitchen keens would be better but that would be too expensive for me.