deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Green/Blue Hexproof Pump standard - Comments  (Read 337 times)

Comment Bot

Green/Blue Hexproof Pump standard - Comments
« on: October 04, 2016, 09:06:13 am »
This is the comment topic for Green/Blue Hexproof Pump standard.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Green/Blue Hexproof Pump standard.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Kingkajuka

• Decks
Re: Green/Blue Hexproof Pump standard - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 09:06:17 am »
I got a similar version of this on my profile :) , nice one.

dunzr9997

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 10:01:44 pm »
have you thought about incorporating void grafter instead of woodcutter's grit? the +3/+3 effect and the hexproof shield on woodcutter's grit are each good but you won't need both at once in most scenarios since spot removal wouldn't be able to harm your creature if it had hexproof anyways. you have plenty of stat boost, and the two extra creatures in your list give them more targets plus void grafter is a 2/4 which is a good presence to have on the battlefield.

Loykuaza

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 12:48:03 am »
Well in red you have the spell which was almost created -or rather built- for the pummeler: built to smash. Which I prefer in some case to larger than life for the instant speed-bluff factor and the cheaper cost.