deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: classic/interactive deckbuilder  (Read 928 times)

crimsonking

• Decks
classic/interactive deckbuilder
« on: October 05, 2016, 11:43:05 pm »
Hi all,
I use to build my decks with the plain old editor, because I like to group cards (especially in EDH), order them etc. my own way.
Now, since few days, when I edit my decks, deckbuilder goes always to ineteractive mode and changes completely the deck's layout (which I previously had spent some time crafting).
Can't say if it's actually a bug, but as an user this is particulary annoying.
Besides, you guys are doing a great job, I love your website, thanks.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 11:45:28 pm by crimsonking »

Nils

• Decks
Re: classic/interactive deckbuilder
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 11:47:52 pm »
Sorry about this! As a quick fix you can change the default back to the text-based (classic) deckbuilder in your settings: https://deckstats.net/settings/

If you don't mind it would be great if you could tell me a bit more about what is happening though! Is this about the cards within each section getting sorted alphabetically? And if yes, how would you like to have them sorted? Are there any other issues?

crimsonking

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 01:42:51 am »
Thanks!
I don't know if some-one already reported it, but when saving a deck sometimes tags get duplicated.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 11:29:17 pm »
I wasn't aware of the issue with the tags yet, so thank you for telling me! It should be fixed now. Please let me know if you are still having issues with it.