deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Vampire madness  (Read 690 times)

Zenmaster333

• Decks
[Standard] Vampire madness
« on: October 06, 2016, 09:24:39 pm »
Vampire madness

The strategy of the deck is to go hellbent so that you can reap the benefits from asylum visitor and/or bloodhall priest or destroys your opponent's will to live with removal spells that decimate their board state.

Please leave suggestions that would improve this deck, as I would like to take it to the Denver GP in December.  All suggestions are appreciated and will be considered.

ushiikun

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Vampire madness
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 10:36:32 pm »
First thing I'd do is firm up the mana base. Grab Foreboding Ruins and maybe a couple evolving wilds to make sure your aren't color screwed. You could add the B/R from BFZ, but with such a low curve, you might not want them since early they'll be tapped.

As for the rest of the deck, I'd look to increase your consistency. Having 2 of just about everything means you have a poor chance of getting what you need. 2-3 is probably fine for Olivia and  Kalitas, since they are legendary, but look at the cards that really play to your decks plan, like Fiery Temper, tormenting voice, etc, since you want to discard and get value from that discard.

atlantis100m

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 12:33:22 am »
Might want to think about smugglers copter too the looting can be used to your advantage getting basically free card draw with madness

atlantis100m

• Decks
Re: Vampire madness - Comments
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 12:35:25 am »
Also heir of falkenrath is very good and c o ups block a turn 2 smugglers copter if nessary

vegaRico

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 10:28:36 pm »
I have build a Standard Madness/ Hellbent Vampire deck ... it is really strong and synergetic. On the FNM I was in the final rund.

https://deckstats.net/decks/10283/569678-br-vampires