deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono-Red Walkers - Comments  (Read 208 times)

Comment Bot

Mono-Red Walkers - Comments
« on: October 06, 2016, 10:47:56 pm »
This is the comment topic for Mono-Red Walkers.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono-Red Walkers.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

falconblade123

• Decks
Re: Mono-Red Walkers - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 10:48:00 pm »
Okay, lemme start off by saying that I like the deck. It's pretty rad. But I have one big issue with it, and that would be with Tibalt the Fiend Blooded. Tibalt is just soooo bad! I know that he's a cheap planeswalker but he is literally just too bad to include! His ultimate isn't even very good and he dies to a single bolt even after you've activated his first ability! Wouldn't you much rather use a different version of Chandra or maybe even use Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker?
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

falconblade123

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 10:48:56 pm »
Scratch what I said about Sarkhan. He's a total nonbo with Ensnaring Bridge.
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

GimmeDaPoptart

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 10:51:41 pm »
Yeah I mostly just needed two more cards and wasn't sure what to put at the time. He'll get swapped out when I figure out what else to put in. I appreciate the input though.