deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Ad nauseam black (more non-budget version) - Comments  (Read 380 times)

Comment Bot

Ad nauseam black (more non-budget version) - Comments
« on: October 19, 2016, 05:20:30 am »
This is the comment topic for Ad nauseam black (more non-budget version).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Ad nauseam black (more non-budget version).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

megahero1234

• Decks
Re: Ad nauseam black (more non-budget version) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 05:20:35 am »
I like this non budget version. I saw your comment so I came to check out the version you made. My only question is why play chalice of the void? Chalice on zero stops all your spells. So it only works as the last free spell you cast. Other than that the deck seems really cool. I'm glad you thought my deck was so interesting.

Quikka

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 02:40:28 pm »
You're right. I used chalice of the void in this list just for testing on my Cockatrice, sometimes is pretty good (on second turn I can counter everything is converted mana cost 1) sometimes is bad (like you said, it can stops my spells, so I have to cast as the last spell). I think paradise mantle is a great add, because we need mana in this deck to accelerate the combo. I love this deck! I'm talking it in real life :P
Thanks again!

Quikka

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 02:49:45 pm »
And... what about Ghost Quarter?

Mi_Ba

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 02:53:44 pm »
Add Lotus Bloom and delete Ornithopter.
Makes u faster.

Quikka

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 06:13:38 pm »
What about the synergy between Lotus bloom and Aetherflux Reservoir? Not so good, you can't cast Lotus Bloom.