deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh EDH - Comments  (Read 261 times)

Comment Bot

Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh EDH - Comments
« on: November 01, 2016, 10:58:32 pm »
This is the comment topic for Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh EDH.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh EDH.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
Re: Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 10:58:35 pm »
I am a huge fan of this deck. I've always loved Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh, but I could never make her work properly as a General. That being said, I'mma have to put my spoke in for a Goblin Dark-Dwellers and Sin Prodder, and a few 'red super hate' effects. Some of my favourites are Bitter Feud (for politics, which is always fun), Arcbond, Repercussion (combined with Satyr Firedancer, this turns into a bloodbath), and War's Toll (one of my favourite cards in all of Magic, and one that sees far less play in red EDH than it should). Apart from that, I wish you all the best with the deck!

Eridanus

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 11:29:14 pm »
Thank you!!! These are some good edits. I really appreciate the help! Good luck on whatever decks you build!!!

ccevik

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 11:55:20 pm »
I really love the idea and the flavour of the deck! This is a big red burn pile and seems to be pretty fun. The problem I see here is, that you will run pretty fast into card disadvantages after casting a lot of one-shot cards (especially the little burn spells like Lightning Bolt). You won't have that much of an advantage pinging someone for 3 and your handcount is shrinking and shrinking. Sure, you need to trigger your commander but if you go that rout you need way more options to refill your hand (like wheel effects) to get some gas to work with. The best situation in which I see this deck is 1v1 or a game of 3 player. But with each player more, the one-shots spells are getting more ineffective.
Thats just my opinion though ^^

Eridinus

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 11:52:26 am »
Okay this is super weird - was looking for a deck around this commander and saw my own name (kinda) in the list and was so confused xD