deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: R/B Vampires - Comments  (Read 343 times)

Comment Bot

R/B Vampires - Comments
« on: November 22, 2016, 04:18:06 am »
This is the comment topic for R/B Vampires.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für R/B Vampires.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Eggyism

• I'm constantly updating decks that I've made
  • Decks
Re: R/B Vampires - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 04:18:16 am »
Falkenrath Gorger would help this deck out a lot, you have a ton of discard outlets. If all your vampires had madness they would be even better

ShadowSpadeZA

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 02:18:39 pm »
Thanks i put 2 in and they really get the job done!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 07:59:59 am »
  A good card to add to this deck would be collective defiance. It's a monstrous card that if you use the first mode can let you perform dozens of madness plays. It'd be really good since most of the madness card's costs are lower anyway. Also furyblade vampire would be good simply due to the fact of it having trample. With the other enchantments and spells that'd give it first strike, it's pretty much a juggernaut on the field as far as power goes. Also heir of falkenrath is a good choice because it's a low cost creature that gets stronger, gains an ability AND serves as a madness enabler. Same thing for lightning axe and mad prophet. They are good ways to keep the advantage in a game.