deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 16. deck * Fast Werewolfs - Comments  (Read 442 times)

Comment Bot

16. deck * Fast Werewolfs - Comments
« on: November 27, 2016, 02:46:12 am »
This is the comment topic for 16. deck * Fast Werewolfs.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für 16. deck * Fast Werewolfs.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Zanolc

• Decks
Re: 16. deck * Fast Werewolfs - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 02:46:15 am »
Personally I would switch out Confront the Unknown for Larger than life, or Blossoming Defense. both are standard and would work better in my opinion seeing as Confront the Unknown is the only card you have in there that produces clue tokens.

Benjamin

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 07:35:56 pm »
That is probably true:-) Confront the Unknown is there  for 2 reasons: It is for fast getting +1/+1 for only 1 green mana. But that is olso Blossoming Defense. But it is there because of some speed increase. If you have no good cards in hand, you can always sacrifise a clue:-)
Larger thań life is good for 3. or 4. round, to have some 11/11 trample:-) Blossoming Defense is god for hexproof and plus 2 damage or like that. Mayby Vines of the Recluse to sideboard. It is time of angel-humans or spirits:-)

locohost

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 12:35:18 am »
Sweet Werewolf deck @Benjamin! I'm inclined to agree with @Zanolc. I find it impossible to build any green creature deck without Blossoming Defense.

Benjamin

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 10:58:57 am »
Ok. I agree with you both. I personally have this dack, and I have the both Larger than life and Blossoming Defense. And olso Confront the Unknown. That is on opinion of player, who is building this deck for himself:-)

Benjamin

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 07:14:28 pm »
I have new good message for those, who have this deck. I played the first time with him and I win 2 from 3 rounds in tournament. It's fast olso for Izzet Machinegun.