deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Fog Summons - Comments  (Read 270 times)

Comment Bot

Fog Summons - Comments
« on: December 02, 2016, 04:09:50 am »
This is the comment topic for Fog Summons.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Fog Summons.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Discendo

• Decks
Re: Fog Summons - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 04:09:56 am »
Solid build although I would consider replacing the Nissa's Renewal with more Fumigate - it seems unlikely that you will need more land in a hurry by the time you have 6. Fumigate seems more useful than 7 life when you are out of fog and facing down an army.
Also, have you considered Gruesome Slaughter? Since the creatures created off Metallurgic Summons are colourless, Gruesome Slaughter allows you to tap them to deal direct damage to your opponent (plus it gives you a 6/6 summon which is neat).

Discendo

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 04:10:46 am »
Oops, sorry I misread Gruesome Slaughter, you can only use it to remove enemy creatures *not* enemy players, my mistake. Still a useful way to clear a bit of the enemies board.

Handfromabov

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 05:27:28 am »
Yea its won a couple FNM's really likes to mess with people.  I stream so this is now the archive of those decks on stream.