deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Aether Revolt Spoilers  (Read 11840 times)

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
Re: Aether Revolt Spoilers
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2017, 01:58:24 am »
It's not even funny... there is absolutely no equipment in Aether Revolt! What a massive disappointment!  >:(

Nice thought but Winding Constrictor specifies artifacts or creatures unfortunately.

Ah, I misread that. I assumed 'you' was ubiquitous haha.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:01:02 am by Mnemosyne »

entropize

• Decks
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2017, 10:43:22 pm »
I am looking forward to the metallic mimic. My vampire deck will love them. I also can't wait to try the revolt enchantments, hidden stockpile and call for unity, in my token producing deck. The call of unity reminds me a little of cathar's crusade, but easier to keep track of counters and instead of entering, exiting. As for the ajani unyielding, he reminds me a little of sorin grim nemesis with the potential life gain and card add abilities. All three of his abilities are good. first one lets you control your deck and draw cards, good. Second one removes a problem creature from play an opponent may have or gains you life if you are willing to make a sacrifice. and final boosts all of your creatures by five and adds to other planeswalkers. The adding to other planeswalkers is a little situational, but still good.

ladof

• Decks
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2017, 11:41:56 pm »
It's not even funny... there is absolutely no equipment in Aether Revolt! What a massive disappointment!  >:(

Nice thought but Winding Constrictor specifies artifacts or creatures unfortunately.

Ah, I misread that. I assumed 'you' was ubiquitous haha.

Bumping an old topic, but I didn't think this merited its own thread. On the note of what was quoted, did anyone else notice they didn't bother to make Aether Revolt basic lands? They just reused Kaladesh lands, symbols and all.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2017, 10:48:32 pm »
I may be wrong here, but I believe that's the way they've been doing all the block formats lately. The first set prints basic Lands, and the second set in the block uses the lands from the First (with Wastes being the exception from Oath of the Gatewatch). I don't think there are Eldritch Moon basics, so maybe it's something Wizards is trying with the whole 2 set block thing.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

ladof

• Decks
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2017, 11:31:37 pm »
Huh, never noticed. They printed both for Zendikar for the full art, but it looks like after that they stopped. Good catch.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2017, 10:31:59 pm »
I think Mirrodin was the last block that had new basic lands for each set of the block. Each since has just been the first set.
This space for rent.

ladof

• Decks
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2017, 02:14:35 am »
I think Mirrodin was the last block that had new basic lands for each set of the block. Each since has just been the first set.

I just restarted playing at the end of There's, but I know the Tarkir block had 3 distinct sets of basic lands. Not sure if that was an exception since there was the while time travel storyline, though.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2017, 05:39:28 am »
Good catch, I didn't get into the Tarkir block too much (was working 90+ hours a week most of the time it was out) so I guess that's why I missed that one.
This space for rent.