deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] To infect or not to infect - That is the question  (Read 479 times)

JackTheColorless

• Decks
To infect or not to infect - That is the question

I am still working on this Commander. If you have any suggestions whatsoever feel free to comment.

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] To infect or not to infect - That is the question
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 06:44:56 pm »
Why not blight mamba or blighted agent?  Both can get the critical poison counters started until ichor rats comes in... And corrupted conscience, off the top of my head.

JackTheColorless

• Decks
Re: To infect or not to infect - That is the question - Comments
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 07:59:41 pm »
Thanks for the comment. So you would suggest I should go full on poison counter rather than trying to create a hybrid, creating and multiplying +1/+1- Counters as well as Poison counters?

Firegriff

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] To infect or not to infect - That is the question
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 01:28:23 am »
I would keep the proliferation and infect together, focus on weakening opponents with -1/-1 counters and making as much unblockable poison as possible.  With Viral Drake's ability to proliferate multiple time, you really just need to discourage attacks on yourself... Whoch with infect, you will be aggressively attacked.  Have some fog type effects ready.