deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: is this site safe to buy my deck on magic online  (Read 351 times)

thedudewhokickur

• Decks
is this site safe to buy my deck on magic online
« on: December 28, 2016, 01:12:23 am »
is it safe i got a deck i want to buy for online play but kinda scared  to pay

ladof

• Decks
Re: is this site safe to buy my deck on magic online
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 02:12:24 am »
As far as I know (and I could be entirely wrong but I doubt it)  this site does not sell cards. It's more of a gathering place to build and critique decks and get mtg news.

Feel free to use the deck builder and show us your deck. You might get some helpful tips, too.

As for MTGO cards, I usually use MTGOTraders or CardHoarder. Haven't had a problem yet and I always get the cards quickly.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Discendo

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 04:47:18 am »
If you are thinking of the links down the bottom of the page to "Buy this Deck" they take you to other webpages. I don't know for certain with the online one but I have used TCGPlayer.com and found it to be safe and reliable so I assume that the online one is much the same.

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 07:00:28 am »
I can attest to both the CardHoarder "buy this deck" option, as well as the TCGPlayer options.  The function works quite nice.  Be prepared to lose a lot, though XD.  I can say that from experience making a homebrew. 
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >