deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New deck pages: Overview tab and better print view  (Read 6358 times)

Nils

• Decks
New deck pages: Overview tab and better print view
« on: December 28, 2016, 04:59:05 pm »
I have just added two new features to our deck pages!

There is now a new overview tab, which gives you a quick overview of the deck by showing all the cards in a multi-column list. This is the tab that will be shown by default when you view a deck, and also contains additional details such as the description and tags.

While you are editing a deck (using the deckbuilder), the detailed table of cards will still be displayed by default, just like before.

This new overview also plays a lot more nicely with mobile browsers, which should make it a lot easier to read deck lists on the go!

In addition, I have also improved the print layout for deck lists! When you open a deck's overview tab and click print, you will now get a much nicer deck list without all of the extra elements that used to be shown there. So you can easily print out your list and take it with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions about this!