deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Frontier Filter  (Read 789 times)

debiant

• Decks
Frontier Filter
« on: December 08, 2016, 03:20:51 am »
Hello,

Would you make a Frontier/Post-Modern search filter for cards. Frontier is growing because people just can't afford to play Modern (at least not at the game store). Post-Moder's really fun because these are cards I'm familiar with. I played Magic as a kid (alpha,beta,etc.) and only got back into magic at the end of Fates Reforged. I'm excited at the prospect of building a deck in this format. And I always build my decks here. It's all sets 2015 and up. If there's an easy way for me to search for this let me know.

Specifically  I would like a tab for Frontier just like the other formats on the search bar of the interactive deckbuilder. It would very appreciated. I noticed when you save you can select Frontier in the dialogue box for format.   

Even better than that, of course, would be an Advanced Search that includes more options like rarity sets and cmc's but that may be very difficult or time consuming. I don't know.

Thanks for Consideration,
Gary
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 01:14:37 pm by debiant »

Failburger

• Decks
Re: Frontier Filter
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 08:18:30 pm »
I don't know if you use the "my collection" or not, but I made my own workaround for frontier. effectively I went and grabbed all the cards with the gatherer filter for m15 forward, and in my collection manager, added 4 of each like I own them all. now if i'm building for frontier, I just only use cards from 'my colleciton'.

A filter would be preferable, but there's creative ways to get around it in the meantime :)

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 12:02:29 am »
I'm happy to report that I have just added a "Frontier" filter to the deckbuilder! :)

debiant

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 04:22:24 pm »
Many thanks to both of you. I love it!

Especially big thanks to Nils mit Skills for getting the filter on the tabs. It makes life so much easier.