deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Cataclysmic Gearhulk with Fairgrounds Warden  (Read 601 times)

Earth2Fire

• Decks
Cataclysmic Gearhulk with Fairgrounds Warden
« on: January 01, 2017, 05:33:03 pm »
If you have a Fairgrounds Warden in play and it's exiling an opponents creature what happens when if play Cataclysmic Gearhulk and choose to sacrifice your Warden?

I'm thinking that the opponents creature would come back into play. I was reading Gearhulks rulings and it says that all sacrifices are made simultaneously. Negative synergy?

Mostlynotgay

• It's really not THAT impressive
    • Mostlynotgay Videos
  • Decks
Re: Cataclysmic Gearhulk with Fairgrounds Warden
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 06:24:06 pm »
You are correct.  All sacrifices will happen simultaneously.  So what happens is you'll sac the warden, then the creature will come back. 
Youtube Videos: Mostlynotgay

"You're such a f*ggot for playing that in multiplayer" - Opponent when I played Confusion in the Ranks

Modern >

Firegriff

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 10:07:18 pm »
Which also means you could exile your own creatures with the wardens to have an army ready for the cleared field left by the gearhulk...

ladof

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 11:19:46 pm »
Which also means you could exile your own creatures with the wardens to have an army ready for the cleared field left by the gearhulk...

You can only target creatures your opponent controls with Fairgrounds Warden. Just an fyi
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

TigerAge

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 09:42:37 pm »
But why this question? Choose the Hulk as artifact and the Warden as creature. No get-back for your opponent.