deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Birds from Beyond - Comments  (Read 841 times)

Comment Bot

Birds from Beyond - Comments
« on: February 22, 2013, 12:12:20 am »
This is the comment topic for Birds from Beyond.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Birds from Beyond.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Vorosh2

• "Sin descanso. Sin piedad. No importa lo que pase.
  • Decks
Re: Birds from Beyond - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 12:12:20 am »
Swams of Bryn Argoll can be a good addition to your deck.
"Ach! Hans, Corre! Es el Lhurgoyf!"  Saffi Eriksdotter, Ultimas Palabras.

Nico262626

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:03:44 am »
The whole idea of this deck is that the birds will die, to get counters on Soulcatchers' Aerie, so Swams of Bryn Argoll will not really work that well with that.

Eladamri, Lord of Leaves

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 02:01:52 pm »
I have found a different approach to make use of Soulcatchers' Aerie, you can find it at my deck lists.
But perhaps Battle Screech might help you as well? Judge's Familiar as 1cmc and Stormscape Familiar for 2 (reducing white spells by 1 mana).
Yet I miss some creature removal, didn't want to play it either, but Wrath of God or something similar sounds like a possible option.

Darth Bane

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 08:10:21 pm »
Bryn Argoll is definitely worth a look, but since i'm considering putting in either day of judgment or wrath of god it wouldn't be worth much..

Battle screech would be nice since it has a flashback cost which works great with wrath of God or Day of Judgment.
Judge's Familar would work very good with with Soul Catcher's arie and Stormscape familiar is nice too, but might not be a good idea together with wrath of God.

But thanks for the input Guys :)