deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: New Deck Registration Sheet and Customization Options  (Read 2109 times)

Nils

• Decks
New Deck Registration Sheet and Customization Options
« on: April 08, 2014, 01:49:25 pm »
After our successful move to a new server last week I am now happy to announce several new features as well!

DCI Number and Name in Deck Registration Sheet
This is a feature many of you have been asking for! :) We can now automatically add your name and DCI number to deck registration sheets! Just specify your DCI details in your settings and you are good to go. This will make it even easier to take your DeckStats.net decks to tournaments!

New Settings Menu: http://deckstats.net/settings/
There is now also a new "Your Settings" page where you can customize DeckStats to better fit your preferences. For example, this allows you to remove unwanted columns from the deck list or select which tab is shown by default when you view a saved deck. We will be expanding these customization options in the future, for example with new optional card price columns in the deck list.

I hope you enjoy these new features! Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 05:42:50 pm by error »