deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: SpiritsVestigate Don't mind if i have no clue ? (or thousands) - Comments  (Read 264 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for SpiritsVestigate  Don't mind if i have no clue ? (or thousands).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für SpiritsVestigate  Don't mind if i have no clue ? (or thousands).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Micah Ballard

• Decks
way too much going on. This is inconsistent and wont win very often. Just my honest opinion dont take it personally.

Xhan

• Decks
Hey buddy thx for your attention! At first I never meant this deck was for competitive play contrariwise i said it was almost constructed(innistrad), made i time ago and i only build deck from what i own. So this can be why the landbase feel inconsistent i know it.  It looks like you took it too seriously.
Or maybe you said that because it was not a 4of everything that i'v to admit feels theorically more consistent but in practice often more Sideable (my opinion) and for my pleasure of playing, i'd like to include many (even though its toomany) tech cards as 1of for the versatility and to avoid too much redundance in my play. Tell me if i didnt get your point, it'd be nice.

Finally i won enough game with it in my playgroup even against fair modern aggro deck to maintain that is still decent thx to his sexy low curve. ( at least in casual play)

Micah Ballard

• Decks
Ahhh i never realized that people that use this might be casual players. I like the concept of the deck though.

Micah Ballard

• Decks
if you want to throw your friends a curveball use the card, Mechanized Production on your clue tokens ;)

Xhan

• Decks
Oh ok thx for your more constructive advices/feedback, i'll consider it if i rebuild or get new cards. And yeah i discovered this recently so im basically just updating my decks to have  an eye on them for building/Tc, it really helps. If you are interested in competitive modern deck check my UB Faeries or even maybe my genesisWave , two bigs underdogs.  If you are experienced in modern, i'd be glad to have your thoughts.