deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Mechanized Dwarfs  (Read 236 times)

badmando1

• I don't know much, but I know I love you.
  • Decks
[Standard] Mechanized Dwarfs
« on: January 18, 2017, 09:11:30 am »
Mechanized Dwarfs

Use Mechanized Production to dupe a Cogworker's Puzzleknot. Bounce Aethergeode Miner to build up Solemn Recruit.  Use Hope of G to slow down opponent's attack.

Would really like some opinions.  I see synergy between the Miner and Solemn Recruit.  I'd like to use it to defend myself in the early game while I attempt to build up my servos for a Mechanized Production win.  Master Trinketeer weaponizes the servos.
"Never give up, never surrender"

SamKaito95

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Mechanized Dwarfs
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 09:43:58 am »
You can use also Sram's Expertise and Servo Exhibition to populate tokens. My advise is to use also a lord like Chief of the Foundry to increase the def that servos gives to you.

To increase the use of miner's effect you can use also Ninth Bridge Patrol, that have the same effect of solemn recruit (the patrol is more immediate).

If you play blue you could use Baral's Expertise and Baral, Chief of Compliance that can help you. Padeem, Consul of Innovation can help you to protect your artifact.