deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Bant Spirits - Comments  (Read 176 times)

Comment Bot

Bant Spirits - Comments
« on: January 19, 2017, 07:10:13 pm »
This is the comment topic for Bant Spirits.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Bant Spirits.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

WhiteAddict

Re: Bant Spirits - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:10:16 pm »
I like tribal decks so much, here you can see some change :

Mainboard :

- 2  Supreme Verdict ---> change to sideboard
 - 4  Noble Hierarch
 +2  Birds of Paradise
 +2  Favorable Winds
 +1  Kira, Great Glass-Spinner
 - 1  Eidolon of Rethoric  ---> change to sideboard
 +2  Cavern of Souls
 +1  Nebelgast Herald
 - 2  Geist of Saint Traft
 +1  Mindshrieker
 +1  Niblis of the Urn

Aposteriori

• Decks
Re: Bant Spirits - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 10:57:37 am »
I forgot to give some context: this deck was build for my local meta. My opponents rely heavily on creatures and do run combo/aggro decks which deal a considerable amount of damage in turn 2  or 3. Both Supreme Verdict and Eidolon of Rethoric prevent them doing so. In general terms I wouldn't play them in the main deck, but for my meta it works out fine.
For the same reason Favorable Winds and Nebelgast Herald are to slow. In turn 2 I need to have a counter or something my opponents can't remove.

My general game plan is playing a mana dog turn one and see if there is a removal in the opponents hand. If no checking for Geist or the Eidolon and play depending on the deck of the opponent(red or not). If yes turning to an reactive playstyle with Mausolem Wanderer or Rattlechain to have momentum.

For a more wider meta unlike mine I would consider 3-4 Phantasmal Images a option. A one-of Kira depends on the playstyle but is too weak in my meta with aprubt decay in 1/3 of the decks. And believe my: If I had Cavern of Souls  I would be playing them. But I don't T.T

Either way thanks for your suggestions. I will consider them after running some test with my deck.