deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Best 5-Color Superfriends / Main vs. Aggro / Sb vs. Control  (Read 323 times)

Shnixx

Best 5-Color Superfriends / Main vs. Aggro / Sb vs. Control
« on: January 19, 2017, 10:42:04 pm »
Best 5-Color Superfriends / Main vs. Aggro / Sb vs. Control

This version got the best results in the format so far (After AR release, i will try Oath of Ajani, Ajani Unyielding and Heart of Kiran).

The Deck suffers against aggro the most, so 4 radiant flames and 2 fumigates solved this problem.
Control is the second Deck to beat in this format. Hard to beat with the main. With the sideboard its possible.

Planeswalker explained:
Nissa, Gideon and Arlinn for tokens to protect your Planeswalkers and lifepoints in the early game.
Tamiyo, Chandra (tod) and Nahiri to delay the opponent even more with tapping, killing or exiling creatures.
Jace and Ob Nixilis for card advantage and kill/bounce
Chandra (Flamecaller) next mass removal, card advantage or to pressure the opponent.
Sorin, Grim. is even more card advantage or can take out a creaturer/planeswalker
Ajani, Uny. not tested so far. But the carddraw seems fairly broken!

Deck deck got a lot of removal (4 Radiant Flames, 2 Fumigate) and almost every planeswalker can kill something if needed.

Keep in mind, Tamiyo + Nahiri are a nice combo against artifacts. Chandra, Flamecaller + Tamiyo to draw 2 cards and get 6 damage through is nice too...

I am excited to see Oath of Ajani and Anjani Unyielding :) I would like to put Heart of Kiran in the deck, but i haven't found a place yet. Maybe you can cut 1-2 Radiant Flames and the Oath of Gideon. Heart of Kiran turn 2 into Nissa, VoZ turn 3 seems fairly good! You got two blockers to protect her.

The deck feels like a control/defense deck turn 1-6 but turns into a crazy card advantage offense deck when you set up.

Leave a comment, if you like the deck. But i guess thats all around the best 5-C Superfriends Deck in the format right now. I played and tested a lot of different versions at MTGO and Paper and this is the result. Share your opinions! :)

Have fun buddys.