deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Aether Revolt/Modern EDH  (Read 521 times)

DaGamesta

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Aether Revolt/Modern EDH
« on: February 04, 2017, 03:43:28 pm »
Aether Revolt/Modern EDH

This deck revolves around many different themes, but the most prevalent are removal, drawing, creating energy counters and +1/+1 counters. Many cards utilize these counters, such as Architect of the Untamed and Hazardous Conditions. For good measure, there are counter-spells like Insidious Will and cards that help with getting out lands, like Natural Connection.

Please don't judge this deck too harshly, it is my first EDH deck that I am putting together, and I am only displaying cards here that I either own or have in this physical deck, with few exceptions. Any feedback is appreciated.

Alviarrr

• Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Aether Revolt/Modern EDH
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 03:51:29 pm »
Interesting build. At first glance i'd suggest Winding Constrictor.

DaGamesta

• Decks
Re: Aether Revolt/Modern EDH - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 12:07:04 am »
Thanks for your advice on my EDH deck. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I didn't get any notifications. I appreciate your comment, and I definitely am looking into getting more cards that work with +1/+1 counters. Is Winding Constrictor in the Atraxa commander deck? Atraxa is actually the only card I don't have in this deck but I'm planning on getting her.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 03:00:24 am »
Thanks for your advice on my EDH deck. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I didn't get any notifications. I appreciate your comment, and I definitely am looking into getting more cards that work with +1/+1 counters. Is Winding Constrictor in the Atraxa commander deck? Atraxa is actually the only card I don't have in this deck but I'm planning on getting her.

No it's in this aether revolt block
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: [EDH / Commander] Aether Revolt/Modern EDH
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 03:22:23 am »
With Atraxa, Praetors' Voice you need things with counters on them. Just tossing examples your way.

Charging Cinderhorn
Phyrexian Crusader
Markov Dreadknight
Cruel Sadist
Dragonscale General
Citadel Siege
Ajani Steadfast
Kalonian Hydra
Cultivator of Blades
Champion of Lambholt

You want to utilize the proliferate as much as possible.. sorry for the wrong colors for your commander but just showing examples
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

DaGamesta

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 06:40:18 pm »
Thank you robort! I think I'll see what I can get with the recent packs out though, but I totally get what you're saying and I am working on it.