deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Scavenge is dish best served cold... - Comments  (Read 244 times)

Comment Bot

Scavenge is dish best served cold... - Comments
« on: February 06, 2017, 07:26:27 pm »
This is the comment topic for Scavenge is dish best served cold....

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Scavenge is dish best served cold....

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Mginder2

• Decks
Re: Scavenge is dish best served cold... - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:26:33 pm »
you have a land that is a legacy land, otherwise its modern legal . . .

Charles T.

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 09:06:13 pm »
Hey,

The purpose of this deck is to play with friends. We do not aim at a specific type (I only wanted it to be cheap to be honest :-D)

I could take Golgari Guildgate to make it viable in Modern (it's not expensive), what do you think ?

Thanks for the advice nonetheless. If, for some reasons, I go the a FNM, I'll do that kind of change :-)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 09:27:36 pm »
Just out of curiosity: does having Varolz and Jarad in the same deck seem kinda counter productive in your deck? One makes it so you can exile more creatures from your deck to get stronger while the other gets stronger based off of how many ARE IN the graveyard. Just something to think about later.

Charles T.

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 10:09:51 pm »
Hey,

Something I did not mention : I made this deck for a 2v2 purpose or at least, to be competitive in that kind of match up.

I don't intend Jarad to be a strong creature by himself, 2/2 is fine as long as he does not get blast. I just want to use his ability to do a big damage spike :P

If I can sacrifie a 8/8 or a 5/5 or even a scavenged creature, it can litteraly one shot a team.

But you're right, maybe 1 Jarad is enought for that purpose 😊

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 07:24:04 am »
   Just glad that I could help. Also if i read it correctly Varolz's effect can put +1/+1 counters on ANY of your creatures. Maybe you'd want to invest in some of the green/black creatures that have reach, trample or even deathtouch. Those in a deck that grows creatures can be a good mid-late game build up.