deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Golgari Sacrifice - Comments  (Read 417 times)

Comment Bot

Golgari Sacrifice - Comments
« on: February 13, 2017, 02:25:21 pm »
This is the comment topic for Golgari Sacrifice.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Golgari Sacrifice.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ravnos

• Decks
Re: Golgari Sacrifice - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 02:25:24 pm »
unearth is probably better than exhume

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 04:03:16 pm »
   If you're playing black, a card I would HIGHLY recommend would be Vampiric Rites. It is a mana activated ability (so you can use the effect whenever you want as long as you can pa the cost), you create your own sacrifice engine, and it gives you card advantage early in the game. Also if you use it on creatures such as dark revenant then you can keep drawing cards off the same creature's demise. Also here's a nice little trick that might help you out in the future: a creature with undying can not come back a second time if it died with a +1/+1 counter on it. So Korozda Gorgon would be a good choice for this deck. She has a solid body and she can remove the +1/+1 counters off of creatures that have already died once. This way you keep a strong front-line as far as your creatures go. It'll make for some really good combos. Also Undying evil is one of my favorite cards from innistrad, it's always worth giving a test drive.

Hetman

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 08:43:49 pm »
unearth is probably better than exhume
That's right, Unearth is in my deck. I just translated my german card wrong ;)

Hetman

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 08:46:15 pm »
   If you're playing black, a card I would HIGHLY recommend would be Vampiric Rites. It is a mana activated ability (so you can use the effect whenever you want as long as you can pa the cost), you create your own sacrifice engine, and it gives you card advantage early in the game. Also if you use it on creatures such as dark revenant then you can keep drawing cards off the same creature's demise. Also here's a nice little trick that might help you out in the future: a creature with undying can not come back a second time if it died with a +1/+1 counter on it. So Korozda Gorgon would be a good choice for this deck. She has a solid body and she can remove the +1/+1 counters off of creatures that have already died once. This way you keep a strong front-line as far as your creatures go. It'll make for some really good combos. Also Undying evil is one of my favorite cards from innistrad, it's always worth giving a test drive.

May all be right, but it's a pauper deck, so you can't play most of your proposed cards...

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 08:42:46 pm »
I understand. So this deck will be strictly COMMON cards right?

Hetman

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 12:16:49 am »
Yeah, right!

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 09:18:51 am »
   I gotcha. Well if you want you could always use the card database on the main magic the gathering website. If you use the filters you could literally find anything that you may need.