deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mad Vampires - Comments  (Read 256 times)

Comment Bot

Mad Vampires - Comments
« on: February 14, 2017, 07:26:15 pm »
This is the comment topic for Mad Vampires.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mad Vampires.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

SiR-DreW

• Decks
Re: Mad Vampires - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 07:26:17 pm »
aggressive,  ritual eh. Turn one avatar.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 08:52:43 pm »
  If you're going to be playing mad vampires then i'd encourage having both creatures and spells that let you get madness triggers on a consistent basis. For example: call the bloodline gives you a creature (with lifelink), that creature is a VAMPIRE (which works with the deck theme), and it gives you a chance for a madness trigger. That is three really good effects all in one. Also Elusive tormentor is a good one that when it transforms becomes unblockable, hexproof, AND indestructible. Again three in one utility card. Stuff like that which will help the deck flow more easily and not get clogged up at the wrong times.

Also another thing i'm seeing is like two different deck strategies going on here. There are the aggressive vampires that attack, get stronger and have the madness capability. But then i'm seeing a lot of sacrifice cards. If you're having trouble deciding between the two it'd probably be best to make two separate decks. This way you can see how all of your strategies will play out and you won't have too much going on in the same deck. Just an idea that may assist you in the future.

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 09:02:15 pm »
  If you're going to be playing mad vampires then i'd encourage having both creatures and spells that let you get madness triggers on a consistent basis. For example: call the bloodline gives you a creature (with lifelink), that creature is a VAMPIRE (which works with the deck theme), and it gives you a chance for a madness trigger. That is three really good effects all in one. Also Elusive tormentor is a good one that when it transforms becomes unblockable, hexproof, AND indestructible. Again three in one utility card. Stuff like that which will help the deck flow more easily and not get clogged up at the wrong times.

Also another thing i'm seeing is like two different deck strategies going on here. There are the aggressive vampires that attack, get stronger and have the madness capability. But then i'm seeing a lot of sacrifice cards. If you're having trouble deciding between the two it'd probably be best to make two separate decks. This way you can see how all of your strategies will play out and you won't have too much going on in the same deck. Just an idea that may assist you in the future.

G.Moto! You're alive~?!  :o Welcome back, buddy!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 09:17:16 am »
@Mnemosyne, yeah it's been a while. I've been off the grid for a bit but i'm back in action. If you want to catch up sometime just send me a message in my inbox. Also spread the word, you can't keep a good vamp down.