deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: yaheni tiny - Comments  (Read 236 times)

Comment Bot

yaheni tiny - Comments
« on: February 17, 2017, 05:11:16 pm »
This is the comment topic for yaheni tiny.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für yaheni tiny.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Patrulla

• Decks
Re: yaheni tiny - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 05:11:21 pm »
I really enjoy budget decks but at first look seems like some things won't work well in yours (of course this depends on what people play in your group). I'll tell you what I think and some things I would change, but of course this is your deck and you can do with it as you want. I'll just write my opinion.

You have only a few creatures for Yahenni, Undying Partisan's second ability and Altar's Reap for example. Consider adding Festering Goblin, Shambling Goblin and Perilous Myr instead of some of the auras.
You could use a sweep or two. Infest is a cheep one, and there's also Drown in Sorrow if you can get it
With the commander's ability you should activate morbid preety easily, so cards like Skirsdag High Priest, Malicious Affliction or Tragic Slip could be good additions. There's also Wakedancer in the morbid section.
I'd take Despise out, since for your deck is better to let them cast the creature and then kill it, than to discard it. And I'd personaly prefer instants over auras for the removal, so that you can pump Yahenni as surprise.
If you'r planning to kill lots of creatures Blood Artist could do a great job. Zulaport Cutthroat and Pawn of Ulamog could be nice too, only they only work when your creatures die.

I hope any of these is useful to you.

Regards
Patrulla