deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] U/B Control  (Read 407 times)

Eggyism

• I'm constantly updating decks that I've made
  • Decks
[Standard] U/B Control
« on: February 24, 2017, 03:10:41 am »
U/B Control

I need help with this sideboard. Kalitas, and Liliana would be great, but they are quite pricey.

ladof

• Decks
Re: [Standard] U/B Control
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 02:21:42 pm »
I assume you aren't running Fatal Push for price, but if not, you need to add those. Also, I've been playing around with Gonti, Lord of Luxury and he's fun (and would be somewhat control, since you get to remove one of their cards, potentially using it, and remove the other three from immediate consideration.) Harsh Scrutiny is okay, but not stellar. Disallow is vastly superior to most counterspells, since it can cancel pretty much everything.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Eggyism

• I'm constantly updating decks that I've made
  • Decks
Re: U/B Control - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 05:45:34 am »
I have 1 fatal push but throwing in a 1 of doesn't make much sense. Disallow is like $15 or something which is out of the budget. I will have to throw some Gonti, Lord of Luxury in the board, I honestly forgot all about them. Thanks!

Epic_Gamer36

• Don't call something bad unless you can do better.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] U/B Control
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 01:35:32 am »
What is your win condition? Scatter to the Winds, Dynavolt Tower, Ob Nixilis Reignited, and Torrential Gearhulk appear to be the only cards that could win you the game, but they are very slow.
One bone broken for every twig snapped underfoot.
- Llanowar penalty for trespassing