deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Energy Bounce (U/B)-First attempt after nearly a decade OPINIONS PLS!  (Read 256 times)

AshnodsTransmogrant

• Decks
Energy Bounce

Comments please! First crack at standard after years of not playing Magic! Bash this please so i can improve it! Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 03:11:38 pm by AshnodsTransmogrant »

Epic_Gamer36

• Don't call something bad unless you can do better.
  • Decks
Take out two Evolving Wilds and replace them with Submerged Boneyards.

Maybe add 1 Thriving Rats and take out an Aethersquall Ancient, because it is too expensive (mana-wise) for standard.

If you can get your hands on a couple Sunken Hollows, replace the Evolving Wilds/Submerged Boneyards with them.

Choked Estuary is also a good card to add.
One bone broken for every twig snapped underfoot.
- Llanowar penalty for trespassing

AshnodsTransmogrant

• Decks
Great! So aside from the lands any other better (energy) creatures out there? The Thriving ones good enough for this one or should i add other creatures of similar cheap CC?

Epic_Gamer36

• Don't call something bad unless you can do better.
  • Decks
Aether Poisoner would be a good addition in my opinion. If you do decide to do that, add 2-3 Tezzeret's Touch to take advantage of your artifacts. Maybe remove an Insidious Will and a Demon of Dark Schemes. Demon of Dark Schemes is also pretty expensive mana-wise and its Energy-gaining ability can be easily replaced by simply tapping Consulate Turret.
One bone broken for every twig snapped underfoot.
- Llanowar penalty for trespassing