deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Gear Up Buttercup  (Read 251 times)

PDDUZIT

• Decks
[Standard] Gear Up Buttercup
« on: February 25, 2017, 01:44:20 am »
Gear Up Buttercup

Synergy with Stonehaven outfitter, metallic mimic and inventor's goggles to smack with lots of damage with one and two drop artificers. Did really well at fnm until aether revolt came out. Fatal push wipes it out. Any suggestions to get around fatal push?

Epic_Gamer36

• Don't call something bad unless you can do better.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Gear Up Buttercup
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 02:13:35 am »
I tried looking up ways to get around it, but the only way I can think of is putting in a counter spell or two, and a couple of red/blue and white/blue like Spirebluff Canals. If you are deciding on going the Jeskai route, add an Invocation of Saint Traft or something like that for bonus attack power.
One bone broken for every twig snapped underfoot.
- Llanowar penalty for trespassing

PDDUZIT

• Decks
Re: Gear Up Buttercup - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 02:46:18 am »
I was hoping I didn't have to add a third color, but it looks that way. Unless better stuff is released in the next set adding blue would be a smart move. Having blue would give me access to bastion inventor who at least has hex proof. Green would give me blossoming defense.